- Cooperate with Corporate Sales Training team in analyzing training needs (TNA) for ASM, DSR, Merchandizers, Promoters, Operation Managers, Team leaders.
- Responsible for planning and conducting annual training schedule for Branch in coordination with Corporate sales training team
- Do on the job training and follow up to ensure the effectiveness of training (standard daily routine, 7 selling steps, standard working process…)
- Ensure the tracking and analysis of Sales Basics implementation in the market (# field reports, # outlets, # Calls, # Such Calls, # SKUs/invoice, Basics: route, route map, daily report usage…), Provide suggestion for improvement.
- Co-ordinate to design-prepare selling tools and guide for implementation to Branch Field Sales Force: historical sales reference, delivery note, uniform, tool kits for sales force.
- Effectively use and control training budgets as per budget alignment.
- Bachelor degree in Business Administration or Marketing
- 5 years’ experience in sales field or similar position in FMCG is preferable
- Strong experience in training delivery and field coaching.
* CV + email with title: Job title of position_Name; YOUR APPLICATION MUST BE IN ENGLISH