- Participate in business process analysis activities and developing Business Blueprint in SAP HCM implementation projects.
- Analyze customer business requirements, needs and objectives and map them to SAP HCM solutions and processes to be implemented.
- Perform; test and document business processes configurations.
- Develop functional specifications and assist technical team in developing programs to meet functional requirements.
- Perform, support implementation activities throughout project life-cycle. Analyze and resolve functional problems in system operation.
- Identify continuous improvement opportunities and develop appropriate business cases with customer Business Process Owners and Key Users.
- Education, Expertise and Experience:
- S. / B. A., equivalent or higher degree in Information Systems, Computer Science or Business Administration.
- Experience in HR business processes analysis and/or designing solutions in SAP HCM.
- Hands-on experience in SAP HCM – HCM Core and/or Talent Management solutions.
- Knowledge of HR organization, development and transformation in human resource intensive organizations is a plus.
- Good analytical, problem solving skills.
- Good organizational skill.
- Good spoken and written English communication skills.
- Ability to proactively identify improvement opportunities and initiate changes.
- Ability and willingness to adapt to changing and fast-paced work environments.
- Ability to quickly acquire new technology and knowledge.
- Highly motivated and customer service oriented mindset.