- Perform all the clerical duties for the General Director’s office, including but not limited to taking and relaying messages to and from the General Director’s office, photocopying, mailing, filing, taking meeting minutes, and arrangements for business travels for Directors and for expatriate Visitors.
- Prepare reports, presentations, analyses
- Arrange schedules for meetings/conferences
- Interprete and translate (English and Vietnamese)
- Provide administrative supports and arrangements for expatriate directors in relocation, meeting government requirements for visa, work permit and residence card and other work-related requirements
- Other tasks deemed appropriate requested ad-hoc
- University graduate, friendly and of good service attitude
- 2-3 years experience in similar position, preferably in retail/car industry
- Good secretarial skills
- Excellent skill in the full suite of Microsoft Office applications, especially Excel
- Good at figures and strong analytical skill
- Good speaking and writing skill (both Vietnamese and English)
- Clear and effective communications and presentation skills
- Competitive salary.
- +12 annual-leave days/year;
- +13th month salary….