- Building volume, revenue, & profitability of SPVB’s products with nation-wide modern trade customers by selling in initiatives established during the AOP.
- Developing and executing business programs.
- Ensuring the account(s) to comply with Pepsi performance standards and CDA commitments.
- Fully in charge of assigned accounts/ group of accounts from developing to sustaining.
Grow volume, revenue and share in the KA channel
- Deal with National/ Global assigned Key customers
- Develop, sell, and execute effective CDAs with identified customers
- Develop and keep updated an account plan to the Pepsi standard (CAP)
- Call on all customer wiring assignments as planned
- Organizing promotion activities for these Accounts to enhance brand image and gain share
- Monitor & control Budget for each accounts. Analyze the results of budget used.
- Setting & Updating Customer profile so that can build good relationship with customers.
- Ensure to achieve 5 points scorecard.
- Monitor performance and compliance to CDAs, taking corrective action where necessary.
- Trade visit other KAs in the assigned channel and build action plan to growth volume, revenue and share of that channel.
Setting objectives and tracking results
- Analyse and develop strategy for assigned channel.
- Set clear objectives that are consistent with BU goals with each member of the team
- Ensure clear communication and adherence of pricing and promotions
- Review progress vs objectives on a bi-weekly basis
Identify & Win New Business
- Identify and evaluate new business opportunities (new customers) & develop PI products in new accounts in assigned channel. In charge of new account development of assigned channel.
- Working closely with AM/MTE/KAE to execute daily sales operation in assigned location
- Working closely with KAM of each location.
- Lead problem solving and address team issue.
- University degree is required.
- Good knowledge and understanding of Key Account Channels, FMCG preferred.
- Good command of Negotiation skills, Customer Management, Finance Knowledge.(TSE,
- Revenue Management), Marketing skills, Analytical & Planning skills.
- Strong leadership and influencing skills.
- Movative, proactive and result-oriented.