- Perform accounting functions as assigned including, but not limited to book, reconcile and report.
- Prepare financial statements, reports and records by collecting, analyzing and summarizing account information.
- Responsible for general ledger.
- Auditing and verifying documents.
- Maintain files and documentation thoroughly and accurately, in accordance with company policy and accepted accounting practices
- Bachelor degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics or similar field; Master degree, ACCA or CPA is preferred
- At least 3 year working experience in Accounting/ finance; preferred experience in Insurance or Accounting firms
- Fluent English; good command of French is an advantage
- Extensive knowledge of technical operating principles, practices & problem of governmental accounting, budget control, procurement, financial administration, debt market
- Skill in analysis & interpretation of fiscal & accounting records
- Excellent verbal, analytical, organizational and written skills
- Accuracies, attention to details, cautious with sensitive/confidential information