- Ensure the implementation of required daily checklist for each learning center
- Fully understand the Admin job in each learning center and act as a back-up Admin when necessary.
- Lead projects and initiatives that help improve administrative processes and ensure a positive working environment.
- Manage Admin junior staff with daily tasks; ensure the consistency of Admin’s team performance.
- Arrange working plan for Admin team.
- Assist with develop budget and control the Admin expense on a daily basis
- Organize and lead ad-hoc tasks/projects or one-off requirement.
- Other tasks assigned by direct supervisor.
- Academic or work experience in administrative position
- Good verbal and written communication skills in Vietnamese and English
- Proficiency in MS office and managing databases, spreadsheets.
- Positive, self-starting attitude and entrepreneurial spirit with strong organizational skills
- Ability to engage positively with customers and partners in person and via telephone.
- These are personal traits that we look for throughout your application and interview process
- Passionate: We care about education and our long-term impact. You care about students and take pride in their work
- Ruthless about the results: We rely on data to make decisions and improve our impact. You care about actual, measurable result.
- Collaborative: We contribute to and find value in being part of a team. You enjoy working on a team and can communicate effectively with others.
- Innovative: We have a growth mindset and are able to learn and adapt quickly. You can solve problems on the fly and you like to try and learn new things.
- Competitive Salary + Annual Bonus
- Health Insurance
- Flexible, Unlimited Vacation Policy
- To join an awesome, fun team: join yoga during lunch breaks, monthly staff events, annual retreats, guest speakers, and more.