Starting as an Assistant Brand Manager in P&G, you will typically develop skills in shopper marketing, brand strategy, advertising, PR, consumer bonding, direct-to-consumer marketing and project management. Specifically, you will recommend, develop and execute brand strategies, plans and programs that build on consumer and customer insights. You will be responsible for initiatives, projects and day-to-day operations on all aspects of the brand business. You will also be using your skills to analyze the consumer, trade, market dynamics and business status, and turn them into business plans.
- Under the leadership of Brand Manager, your key responsibilities will include,
- Developing brand strategies and plans (strategy/concept/packaging development, product/marketing qualification and forecasting);
- Advertising (strategy/creative brief development, copy evaluation, copy clearance, commercial production and copy testing);
- Below-the-line consumer communication (include print, outdoor, direct-to-consumer marketing, public relations and point of- sell materials, etc.);
- Media (develop and execute media strategies to reach target consumers including level, mix and market prioritization);
- Manage multi-functional project team to ensure excellence in execution (initiative/promotion/pricing plan development, planning, execution and summarizing results/learning);
- Consumer/Customer/Market Understanding (sound understanding of consumer/customer/market and detailed business analysis to identify business drivers and opportunities);
- Complex Business and Financial Analysis;
- Interpersonal Projects (coaching/training, recruiting, multi-functional teamwork).
- Strong Leadership and influencing skills
- Strategic thinking and problem solving skills
- Ability to work well with others as a team
- Innovative and analytical mindset
- Ability to adapt to change