- Support design team to develop layouts (new store decoration, POSM designs for promotions, product/ services launches, events, company activities, branding materials….)
- Support Designer Supervisor to develop new strategic concepts from time to time.
- Proof-read and prepare designs to be sent to printing house.
- Come up with options for review/comments then develop the final designs
- Ability to communicate effectively and work closely with other colleagues involved in the projects
- Looking for new ideas/creatives through learning from online channels, the market trends and competitors…
- Degree in Design
- At least 1 year experience
- Experience in using graphic software as (1st priority) Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, inDesign (2nd priority) 3D Max.
- Experience with developing good layout with inspiring text and graphics (experience in retail is more able preferable)
- Able to offer creative design solutions
- Well-organized, able to multitask and meet deadlines
- Pay attention in details
- Professional, positive, team spirit and pro-active all the time.
- Willing to work overtime and during weekend
- Able to work independently and possess a high level of responsibility and commitment