- Working with Partners, Directors, Senior Managers and Managers in managing client relationships and work streams;
- Identifying and addressing client needs, including leading client discussions and meetings;
- Conducting and reviewing detailed fieldwork – understanding, evaluating and testing the design and operating effectiveness of accounting and internal control systems, offering recommendations for any weaknesses noted to help improve our clients’ businesses;
- Delegating appropriate work to junior members of staff and review their work in a structured format, including, on-the-job training and coaching to junior members of our team; and
- Proactively contributing to the growth of our practice, reporting to Partners, Directors, Senior Managers and Managers on business development tasks including pitching for new work, bringing new insights and value to our clients, account management, solution development, team development and other new departmental initiatives.
- Degree from a recognised institution of higher learning, preferably in Accounting, Computer Science or business administration;
- Project management experience;
- Minimum of two years experience with exposure to external/internal audits and/or risk management, internal control work.
- Experience in managing junior colleagues and an interest in developing others.
- Experience in working in large organisations with complex environments
- CV in English with a cover letter expressing how you match this position
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interview.