Marketing plan & execution
- Plan and implement sustained marketing activities and programs that support cinemas and distributor efforts that drive ticket and concession sales.
- Monitor the competitors and propose marketing activities to keep maintain the company market share and competitiveness.
- Assist Cinema Marketing Manager to build up and execute the strategic planning of an annual or long term marketing plan to drive forward objectives.
- Manage the production of marketing materials, including leaflets, posters and flyers, TVC. This can involve writing and proofreading copy, liaising with designers, working with creative agencies.
- Build up and maintain relationship with media cooperation, partners for short-term and long-term cooperative agreement.
- Work with market research agencies on customer’s behaviour studies, marketing effectiveness, mystery shopper…
- Plan and work with event agency for any new cinema launching event, new products launch. Develop events related to particular movie release/ seasonal events inside or outside the cinemas.
- Communication & Facilitation
- Communicate, facilitate, and manage various marketing and operations-related activities with internal and external stakeholders.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or business in preferred.
- At least 3-5 years working in retail, FMCG Marketing, advertising agency.
- Excellent in using flexible and different marketing tools.
- Able to work in a fast-paced and demanding environment.
- Microsoft Office Suite required.
- Good in English.
CV with title: Location_Position_Name