You will join projects independently together with the Creative Team (Content Manager & Design Manager), reporting key milestones, progress and issues to the Content Manager:
- Collaboratively establish the creative strategy for projects with the group creative and strategist.
- Overseeing concept development, design and implementation; assigning tasks and monitoring progress.
- Understand and work within project parameters: client goals and requirements, internal goals, usability, technical constraints, as well as budget and schedule.
- Conceptualize and write campaign guidebooks, video concepts and scripts, brand messages, website copy, Key visuals copy…
- Conceptualize and write Conceptualize and provide guidance for social content extension.
- Report to content manager projects work in progress and team progress.
- 2+ years of above the line and digital professional experience
- Strong portfolio of big ideas, rich interactive experiences for the web and other media – well written. (including campaigns, video content, website content, ecommerce, social and E-CRM.)
- Professional writing experience crafting high-quality copy within a creative or agency environment.
- A degree, or similar, English Language, Advertising Communication or other writing-related course preferred
- Understand the client’s tone-of-voice and write compelling, on-brand copy.
- Understand the different language styles that appeal to various audiences, using a range of voice, style and format.
- Producing original, clear and credible ideas/messages/scripts, and presenting these to clients and colleagues.
- Excellent written and verbal communications.
- Accuracy – both in terms of grammar and information – adverts must not be misleading.
- Meticulous with details and quality
- Proficiency with Word, PowerPoint and Keynotes.
- Strong ideation skills
- Adaptability. Be able to see other people’s points of view and take on board feedback
- Understanding of strategy, social content and media plan
- Understanding of emerging technologies & platforms
- Understanding of how interactive channels are consumed and used by consumers
- Dynamic presentation and communication skills