- Supports customer experience associates by responding to questions about process and handling escalated calls when necessary
- Carrying out team meetings and actively participating in the monthly, weekly meetings when necessary
- Creating a conducive work environment for all the call center’s employees.
- Facilitating cross-functional communication within employees for improved working condition.
- Communicating the company’s purpose, core values, vision to the front employees.
- Provides on the fly feedback to the representatives for performance improvements
- Manages trackers and organizational or documents as required by the program.
- Acts as point-of-contact for the Team Supervisor when he or she is engaged in meetings or critical tasks
- Be able to work on shift
- Strong knowledge of customer care techniques and processes.
- Exceptional analytical and listening skills.
- Ability to operate well in a fast paced call center team environment.
- Familiarity with several voice and non-voice logging systems and tools.
- Keenness and flexibility to work extended hours.
- Bachelor’s degree in administration, commerce, management or any related field from an accredited institution.
- Preferably 2 years experience in a customer experience representative role