- Prepare sketches of ideas, detailed drawings, illustrations, artwork, or blueprints, using drafting instruments, paints and brushes, or computer-aided design equipment.
- Confer with Clients/BLLs to establish and evaluate design concepts for CBRE services.
- Modify and refine designs, using working models, to conform to customer specifications, production limitations, or changes in design trends.
- Present designs and reports to customers/BLLs for approval, and discuss need for modification.
- Investigate product characteristics such as the product’s safety and handling qualities, its market appeal, how efficiently it can be produced, and ways of distributing, using and maintaining it.
- Research production specifications, costs, production materials and manufacturing methods, and provide cost estimates and itemized production requirements.
- Participate in new product planning, including studying the potential need for new products.
- Develop graphics and layouts for product illustrations, company logos, and Internet websites.
- Maintain archive of images, photos, or previous work products
- Male is preferable. Vietnamese nationality.
- Experience in working with design software including Adobe, Corel Draw, Photoshop, Illustrator, 3D Max and preferably InDesign software.
- Experience with laying out and designing text and graphics.
- Fluent in computer skills
- Good communication in Vietnamese and English
- Professional, positive and pro-active at all times
- Willing to work overtime and during weekend