- Analyzing and developing web applications and web services.
- Reporting to supervisor daily.
- Independent study to manage assigned tasks on time.
- Perform a technical analysis of requirements.
- Produce a solid, detailed technical design.
- Write clean, modular, robust code to implement the desired requirements with little or no supervision.
- Work with the QA and Customer Support teams to triage and fix bugs with rapid turnaround.
- Technical confidence, flexibility, strong team spirit.
- Strong knowledge and experience in OOP and MVC Frameworks.
- Experience in using modern PHP frameworks, CMS: Drupal.
- Experience in SQL and Database: MySQL, PostgreSQL, MongoDB, NoSQL.
- Proficient knowledge of HTML5/XHTML/CSS/CSS3, Bootstrap, Foundation, SASS
- Bonus points for Node.js experience
- International, dynamic, friendly work environment.
- Many opportunities for personal and professional growth.
- Opportunities to learn new technologies and receive promotions.
- Health insurance and annual leave.
- Performance reviews twice each year.
- Regular team building events.