- Lead the Educational Consultants in achieving the sales targets (both class numbers and average numbers) set for Public Course students through activities consistent with the company’s sales and marketing strategy
- Issue weekly Class Situation report, monthly conversion, comers & quitters reports and others upon requests
- Supervise enquiries and follow up enquiries procedure
- Manage waiting list, lapsed students to make sure having a pool for filling up classes and opening new classes
Customer Service Supervision
- Supervise and improve level of customer service through working closely with the Educational Consultants, marketing staff, academic (including teachers)
- Follow placement test procedure to give the best first impression to students. Ensure Placement Tests are correctly administered for each student before they commence any course of study at Apollo.
- Supervise the telephone calling & answering skills & procedures of the whole team
- Supervise attendance registers
Public Courses Administration Supervision
- Supervise the administration of all products offered on a public course basis. Ensure that all necessary administration work for the products is conducted in an accurate and timely fashion.
Customer Service Team Supervision
- Prepare and review as necessary job descriptions and reviews for the Educational Consultants
- Conduct regular staff meetings for Educational Consultant team. Ensure educational consultant teams are informed, inspired and motivated
- Monitor, train to ensure the team is empowered to follow the policies and procedures to maximize the customer service
Educational Consultant team supervision
Other duties assigned by the Centre Manager.
- Vietnamese national
- Holder of Bachelor’s degree preferably in Foreign Languages or Foreign Trade
- Be proactive, interpersonal, and detail-oriented
- At least one year experience in the same position in FMCG companies is an advantage (regardless of industry)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, both in English and Vietnamese
- Proven selling and persuasive skill
- Computer literacy – MS office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)