- Study user’s requirements.
- Make a part of proposal/estimation.
- Develop software requirements specification (SRS).
- Define and conduct preventive actions.
- Make a part of project training plan.
- Create high level design (architecture design and technical solution document/SAD document).
- Develop software prototype.
- Create program design/program design in details.
- Review design in details.
- Conduct technical training for the project.
- Build application (coding) based on analysis, design of software following the coding convention.
- Do unit tests.
- Prepare, integrate and do main integration tests for product components.
- Fix bugs.
- Attend to code review, unit-test review, technical review if required.
- Create software installation guideline, support documents,….
- Customer support/fix bugs in acceptance.
- Maintain the product.
- Make knowledge base: lesson and practice at project closure.
- Create training document/conduct training course.
- Share the experiences (i.e, seminar, other public channels).
- Do other tasks requested by Project Manager.
Educational Background: Bachelor degree preferably in Computer Science or Information System
- Fluent (and cannot live without) modern build tools (Webpack, Gulp, Grunt, etc.).
- Fluent in either SCSS or LESS.
- Fluent in at least one CSS framework (Bootstrap 3/4, Foundation, Bulma, etc.).
- Fluent in command-line Git.
- Strong experience about SDLC (Waterfall, Agile Scrum).
- Previous experience with pull requests and code reviews (as both a Junior and Mid-Senior dev).
- Experienced with React and Redux or other frameworks (Angular, Backbone, etc.).
- Experience working in a team designing complex interactive applications, SPA, driven by REST APIs.
- Confident working with agile methodologies.
- Very good English skills (listening, speaking, reading and writing).
Nice to have
- Full stack experience, including API design, Node.js, and NoSQL datastores.
- Understanding of BEM (Block Element Modifier).
- Understanding of 12Factor methodology.
- Experience with building universal/isomorphic web apps.
- Experience with using Firebase as a backend.
- Experience with Heroku and/or AWS.
- VIM/Tmuxinator experience.
- Willing to work overtime / weekend if requested.
- Proactive, teamwork and positive attitude at work.
- Highly responsible for the assigned tasks.
- Attractive salary and benefits
- Performance appraisal twice a year.
- Various training on best practices and soft skills.
- Company trip in every summer, big annual year-end party every year, team building, etc.
- Fitness & sports activities: football, tennis, table-tennis, badminton, yoga, swimming…
- Commitment to community development: charity every quarter, blood donation, public seminars, career orientation talks…
- Free in-house entertainment facilities (foosball, table tennis, boxing…), coffee (latte, cappuccino, espresso) and
- snack (instant noodles, cookies, candies…).
- Support for personal loans such as: home loan, vehicle loan, tuition fee…