- Developing and implementing creative marketing strategies that will make an impact, support Creators and drive online traffic.
- Guide and train Creators about digital marketing .
- Undertake content marketing initiatives to achieve business targets.
- Share content through various channels, ensuring strong digital presence.
- Build and manage company’s social media profiles and presence, including Facebook, Instagram, and additional channels.
- Developing and maximizing third party relationships to deliver on Creator objectives and strategies.
- Monitor and engage in relevant social discussions about our company, competitors, and/or industry, both from existing leads and customers as well as from brand new audiences.
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess/analyze ROI and KPIs.
- Optimize content considering SEO and Google Analytics.
- Receive user feedback and generate ideas to increase user engagement.
- Drive consistent, relevant traffic and leads from our social network presence.
- Explore new ways to engage and identify new social networks to reach our target buyers.
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights.
Skills and Specifications
- Proven working experience in digital marketing.
- Good communication skills in both Vietnamese and English.
- Good presentation skills.
- Good project management skills.
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate.
- Ability to analyze and demonstrate ideas analytically.
- Experience in KOL marketing.
- Good knowledge of analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics).
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments.
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, database marketing, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns.
- Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels.
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement.
- Ability to write and proof read skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Software.
- Leadership skill for manager level
Education and Qualifications
- Bachelor (or higher) degree.
- Advantage for majoring in marketing or business.
- At least 3 years of experience in equivalent position
- Have experiences working in Marketing firm/Agency