- Lead marketing campaigns throughout the year for the verticals of Chợ Tốt. Take full responsibility for the marketing KPIs of the verticals.
- Work closely with Agency, Vertical teams, Digital Specialist and Brand Team to plan and drive marketing campaigns to achieve both brand talk-ability and quality traffic.
- Manage agency to build creative concept and execute events.
- Analyse data to draw market insights of the verticals and communicate effectively to the media on a regular basis.
- Track, evaluate marketing performance and make optimization recommendations for each marketing campaign.
- Develop marketing plans for new strategic categories.
- Degree in Marketing, Advertising, or a related discipline.
- At least 2 years in either area of brand marketing/digital marketing/e-commerce experience/related area.
- Strong analytical and problem solving abilities.
- High level of competencies in Excel and Powerpoint.
- Strong listening, communications and interpersonal skills.
- Strong organizational skills, time management and attention to detail.
- Ability to manage and prioritise multiple projects and tasks simultaneously.
- Ability to think strategically, creatively, and work effectively in a team.
- Great work ethic and a ‘can do’ attitude
- Ability to work in a fast-paced team structure under time pressure.
- Strong command of English and Vietnamese language.