- Deal with customer daily to clarify all necessary information for running orders (get garment work sheet updated, sample and S/O comment, buyer’s PO with correct color, quantity, price, delivery…)
- Update order in hand (delivery report), approve sales order details.
- Manage merchandisers to ensure that raw material orders are placed and that Suppliers meet shipment dates, ensure that sample and S/O will be approved as per agreed TNA, and via with a CP weekly meeting to review of event, schedules and daily follow up of critical items, and take remedial action if needed.
- Ensure pre–costing is done before production starting.
- Update WIP to Customer, coordinate with QA dept. for in line and final inspection plan
- Work with Buyer for over shipment or short shipment approval, communicate with factory to hand over shipment as per agreed garment delivery or work on the refill plan if needed
- Making costing for one division
- Attend CP meeting
- Draft, control and promulgate ISO documents which is relative to Merchandising Dept.
- Graduate/Degree Diploma in Apparel Merchandising /Business Administration.
- Three to Five year experience
- Good Communication skills
- Garment manufacturing Knowledge and Excellent Knowledge of processes
- Ability to Work under Pressure
- For position in Tan Phu: Prefer candidates live in Tan Phu (Dong Nai) or can relocate to Tan Phu.
- For position in Bien Hoa: Prefer candidates live in Bien Hoa or in Thu Duc, Dist. 9 (Company bus from Thu Duc or District 9)