- Develops, leads, and ensures execution of business plans to meet future needs and expectations, complied with HCC and well manage P&L
- Responsibilities include development of short-term tactical sales and Brand/Product Management marketing plans, and contributes to longer-term tactical plans.
- Ensures brand integrity by leading efforts across multiple functions, channels and regional/international regions to protect our brands from any attack and/or activities which may harm our patients and business partners.
- Implements tactical plan by providing appropriate promotional materials.
- Works across all elements of the marketing mix and uses appropriate channels of communication. Monitors and control budget to access promotional effectiveness.
- Works productively with external stakeholders and cross functional groups within the organization.
- Ensures completion of market analysis and monitors competitive activity.
- Develops new concepts and products; portfolio management and prioritization of new opportunities through financial modeling and gap analysis.
- Builds strong network with key opinion leaders and monitors industry developments impacting business.
- Develops innovative marketing programs based on brand/product strategies
- Experiences in Marketing, at least 2-3 years, preferable experienced in Pharm in MNC Co.
- strong competency in building KOLs invocates for brand,
- good communication, presentation skill,
- close collaborate with sale team and X- functional team