PLEASE be aware that should we only accept MALE candidates who have good experiences in recruitment! The ones who are not experienced in recruitment yet and not born in the period from 1991 to 1994, please don’t apply to this job post since it will waste not only your time but also ours. Thank you!!!
A. RECRUITMENT TASKS:
Being-in-charge of defining the job specification and job description for all positions in cooperation with other department.
- Creating comprehensive Job Descriptions and writing advertisement to post on job boards.
- Posting Job Advertisements in appropriate sources, work with recruitment resources, and select effective ones.
- Screening, interviewing and sorting the potential candidates, and performing reference check of candidates when required.
- Ensuring the performance of candidate before shortlisting to other departments.
- Being in charge of the recruitment for all employee levels.
- Maintaining up-to-date candidate databases of qualified or potential candidates for current and future needs.
- Welcoming, providing the orientation for new employees
- Developing the recruitment process to be more innovative and cost effective.
B. OTHER TASKS:
- Company culture: maintaining and enhancing the company culture with good conditions and interesting activities.
- Administration: providing daily administrative supports.
- Other tasks: will be assigned by Line Manager.
- Graduated from university with Human Resources Management, Business Administration, Laws or other related majors.
- At least 02 year working experience at the same position at e-commerce company.
- Understanding what-to-do and what-not-to-do and having far good experiences in IT industry or e-commerce is a BIG plus.
- Good at English communication and MS office using.
- Good at problem receiving and resolving.
- Good communication, presentation skills.
- Good interviewing skills.
- Having on-demand mind and good working services.
- Having a clear career-path or career plans.
- Candidate must possess at least a College Degree, Bachelor’s Degree, Master’s Degree, Economics, Finance/Accountancy/Banking, Human Resource Management, Business Studies/Administration/Management, Commerce or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): recruiting, hiring and recruitment, selection and recruitment, interview and selection, interview skill, Recruitment.
- Required language(s): English, Vietnamese.
- Applicants must be willing to work in 244 Cống Quỳnh, Phạm Ngũ Lão Ward, District 1.
- Preferably Senior Staff/Team Leader/Supervisors specializing in Human Resources or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.