- Identify, collect and optimize data for use in on going tracking projects.
- Working under the supervision of Research Manager to ensure timely delivery of information and research approach to the clients
- Prepare reports of findings, illustrating data graphically and translating complex findings into written text
- Quality Control the research process and output deliverables
- Assist Research Manager on meeting clients to deliver research results
- Handling clients enquiries in instantaneous manner
- Going beyond your expected duties to satisfy clients’ research needs
- Escalate sales opportunity to Business Development Manager
- You are ideally having worked in various fields and found out that your personality is suitable with Research work. You also have a steady and calm personality who is patient, organized and pay close attention to details and take pride in a work well done.
- Bachelor degree in Economics, Marketing or related field.
- 1-2 year experience in Market Research or Marketing industry is a plus
- Be enthusiastic for social media empowerment and its possibilities to build strong brand proposition
- You may not be the SMARTEST, but you must be a STAYER
- Have good analytical skills and can deal with both numbers and words analysis
- Be proficient in Microsoft Office, especially Excel and Powerpoint
- Have a good command of English, especially writing
- Strong internal and external customer service skills, with the ability to develop sound client relationships with multiple clients
- Be organized and detail-oriented