- Resolve customer cases related to flight ticketing, including but not limited to rescheduling, corrections, changes, check-in problem.
- Issue tickets to customers via booking system.
- Escalate support cases as per company’s criteria.
- Manage airline health and CAPTCHA viewer.
- Achieve daily performance targets defined by the supervisor
- Ensure all cases are solved within required timeframe following company’s SOPs.
- Escalate any issues or product improvement suggestions to the related stakeholders
- Minimum 1 years’ experience in travel industry and customer support
- Experience with GDS ticketing systems
- Certified for Abacus, Galileo, and/or Amadeus systems by either IATA , Airlines or GDS a strong plus
- Experienced working to performance targets.
- A strong understanding of customer service principles.
- Willingness to work in shifts (24/7)
- Focused attitude for solving customer’s issues quickly and comprehensively
- Excellent command of spoken and written English and Vietnamese.
- Minimum of a bachelor degree in relevant field.
- High Salary (Basic Salary + Bonus).
- Working in a dynamic and fast growing global company.
- Advanced career development with overseas training and working opportunities.
- 15 annual leaves.
- Health insurance.
- Cool laptop.
- Free lunch and parking.
- Travel allowance on Traveloka apps and web.