• Perform customer support (Conduct onsite training & service support, hold pending issue meetings etc.)
• In charge of Emergency Repair Service/ Adjustment/ Replacement and Maintenance of FA equipment
• In charge of Reconditioning / Modification/ Shifting works/ Overhaul & Upgrade of FA equipment
• Liaise with Head Quarter on emergency and modification parts and arrange working schedule
• Prepare technical reports summarizing test results & submit recommendation for resolving technical issues.
• Responsible for monitoring, trouble shooting, process & quality improvements & coordination for technical matters.
• Main person in charge of software system installation/operation/update.
• 1-2 years or fresh graduation of technical field service experience maintaining and repairing industrial equipment
• Or working in the technical team in the manufacturing.
• Strong mechanical and electrical skills.
• Have experience about SMT/AI is advantage.
• Foreign language: English is a must. Japanese/Korea is a plus.
• Able to work independently and work under pressure
• Service mind characteristic.
• Computer proficiency including software relevant applications