Service Officers (SOs) are integral to both the Service and Sales teams.
- In Service: SOs share the responsibility for the educational success of the students who study at the Wall Street English Center.
- In Sales: SOs are the face of the Wall Street English Center as they are the first and last contact point for new clients and students. Making a good impression is essential to the Sales Team’s success.
- Welcome customers and answer customer calls before sending information to the EC Consultant.
- Be the first and reliable contact point for students and customers
- Manage students’ schedules and appointments effectively – Provide assessment and counseling to students
- Keep track of students progress
- Bring customers the best service
- Create a fun learning environment for learners
- In charge of other office jobs
- Vietnamese nationality, aged between 20–27 years
- Bachelor’s degree (preferably in Hospitality or Hotel Management)
- Demonstrated intermediate fluency in English (TOEIC score 650+ recommended)
- Energetic, friendly, and loves to speak English
- Willing to work with flexible schedule including nights and weekends
- Passionate about delivering excellent customer service with a smile
- Ability to work long hours on their feet while maintaining an excellent attitude
- Location: WALL STREET ENGLISH Parkson Hung Vuong, 126 Hong Bang Street, Ward 12, District 5
- Competitive salary
- Generous bonus scheme
- Medical insurance
- Paid annual leave
- Free unlimited access to the Wall Street English Courses (2,000+ USD value)
- Paid professional training and development in sales, service, and coaching
- Clear opportunities for promotion and career development
- Team-building events sponsored by Wall Street EnglishProfessional, fun and exciting work environment
* Please send your English CV (including your latest 3 x 4 profile picture) and cover letter.