As an intern with DHL eCommerce, you will be trained in a professional working environment with friendly and capable supervisors and international experts. You will learn a lot about logistics, supply chain, as well as business development through doing the following tasks:
- Support the activities at DHL’s Service Point (Parcel Shops): parcel acceptance, data entry, data upload, enquiries solving;
- Support the operational activities related to Service Points: coordinating among Operation team, Service Point owners and customers; data entry and basic data analysis;
- Control service quality to ensure good and consistent service experience for all customers of Service Points;
- Prepare the training document for Service Point owners;
- Communicate with DHL’s project team with all issues arising during the job.
- Acquire partners (shop owners), setup a network of DHL Service Points in designated area for the convenience of senders;
- Support and maintain good relationships with all Service Point owners in designated area;
- Promote and explain DHL’s Service Point products and services.
Desired Skills / Qualifications
- Good communication skills and service-orientation are a must;
- Problem-solving skills;
- Flexibility, curiosity and hands-on mentality;
- Basic knowledge in retail/ ecommerce;
- Basic data processing skills;
- Proficiency in English is an advantage;
- Willingness in doing field-work and research.
Minimum Educational Qualification
- Third or last year at University with business-related degree
- Period of working: 3 months
- Working hours: 10am to 19pm; 5days per week. Working in weekend may be required.
- Working location: Shops in Tan Binh, Tan Phu