- Supporting on all all workshop’s activities (inspection, repairing, testing of hydraulic components e.g. pumps, valves, motors, cylinders etc.)
- Supporting on preparation for field service or training at customer sites.
- Workshop housekeeping
- Support for sales team in organizing technical seminars, exhibition, preparing sales and service catalogues/brochures, presentations, etc.
- Other general duties as required
- Undergraduate studying of Mechanical Engineering
- Good at Microsoft Offices
- Self-motivated, proactive with a “can do” attitude, attention to details, organized, supportive of working in a team environment, love hands-on works.
- Competitive internship allowances, 01 paid leave per month, lunch and parking provided.