- Compile a feasible and effective action plan to achieve monthly/quarterly/yearly targets set.
- Maintain and optimize current services via closely observing performance at store level.
- Develop more new services both effectively and efficiently via market intelligence, Supplier network and coordinating with all related Departments such as Operations, Finance, IT, Training, etc.
- Coordinate with Operations to perform store by store performance analysis to improve or fix any issues.
- Update all related parties about regulations/process/requirements/reports of both current and new opening services when appropriate.
- Ensure best visibility of services in/outside stores by sufficient POSM and online by regular posting.
- Execute regular retail audit to check, coach and fix if any issues to make better acknowledgment of store staff.
- Perform market visits (on/offline) to better understand customers’ behaviors or competitive intelligence.
- Conduct regular training to CSR/SM/AM and update training kit on Service Manual.
- Report to Line Manager about current performance along with initiatives and plan to achieve over-expected result on weekly/monthly/quarterly/yearly basis.
- Take on some of the manager’s responsibilities such as making decisions and delegating work to others in the manager’s absence or when assigned.
- Ad hoc jobs: when necessarily such as carrying out specific projects and research to develop new effective services for customers.
- College or University graduated, preferred in Economics, Business Administration, Marketing and Sales.
Overseas study will be an advantage.
- At least 2 years working experience in Sales & Marketing, Operations and Business Development.
Working in retail industry, esp. CVS will be an advantage.
- Good at Vietnamese/English listening, speaking, reading and writing.
- Excellent in spoken and written Vietnamese and English
- Computer Skills: MS Office (Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook), Email writing, Internet surfing.
Highly technology-friendly and be trendy will be an advantage.
- Communication/Presentation/Negotiation Skills.
- People/Interpersonal Skills.
- Good at details and precision.
- Able to work independently with less supervision as well as work in harmony in group with teamwork spirit.
- Willing to travel.
- Click APPLY NOW
- Or submit your CV and Cover letter at website: circlek.com.vn