Working time: Mon – Fri, 6:00 PM – 1:00 AM
- Follow-up and update the game content and none-game content (game description, screen shoot, video,…) on Product Manager and Gameloft Production Sites;
- Add devices in the internal Gameloft databases;
- Download mobile games by mobile phone to check any problems when being requested;
- Keep track of the changes of the devices’ names, specifications, and check or update on Product Manager Site accordingly;
- Build strong relationship with other departments within the company.
- Good at English
- Fluent English in written and spoken skills;
- Proficient in Microsoft Office skills and archiving software;
- Excellent interpersonal relationship;
- Problem solving skill.
- Good attitude as a team player.
- Exciting diversity with our talents from around the world
- Recognition and rewards based on your performance
- Creative, modern and open working place
- Continuous and professional training to fully develop your potential
- Work hard, play hard and enjoy various activities
- Health check-up annually
* Please note that only selected candidates will be contacted and your CV will be saved in our files for a period of 6 months.