- Identify store development opportunities and propose potential sites with research and analysis to business unit.
- Build good relationships with landlords, developers, brokers and relevant government authorities.
- Gather and evaluate economic, demographic and other market data to identify and prioritize key markets
- Manage rental cost and evaluate opportunities of portfolio to improve sales and profitability
- Ensure quality control standards for real estate transactions.
- Support Real Estate team to achieve company goals and build them up for personal development needs.
- Report directly to Real Estate Manager
- EDUCATION: Degree holder, preferably in Surveying, Land Management or Property related disciplines.
- EXPERIENCE: Minimum 3-5 years’ relevant experience gained from retail chain or property developer.
- Familiar with Landlord & Tenant (Consolidation) Ordinance, BMO and DMC.
- Strong teamwork, excellent interpersonal and negotiation skills.
- Outstanding mapping skill
- Flexible in time to travel
- Hands-on PC applications on MS Word, Excel and Powerpoint
Application CV download here