- Identify, collect and optimize data for use in brand tracking and trend study projects
- Follow hot trends on social media, consumer trends in different categories and turn them into actionable insights for the clients
- Prepare reports of findings, illustrating data graphically and translating complex findings into written text
- Write blog articles using insights extracted from internal reports
- Ensure timely delivery of reports and blog articles
- Bachelor degree in Economics, Marketing or Business; especially, you’re interested in market research, social media and content marketing
- Have good analytical skills
- Be interested in and have a good sense of identifying social trends & consumer trends
- Be enthusiastic for social media empowerment and its possibilities to build strong brand proposition
- Have good writing skill in both English and Vietnamese
- Be proficient in Microsoft Office, especially Excel and Powerpoint
- Be organized and detail-oriented
- Be able to work under high pressure
At Buzzmetrics we value Openness, Connectedness and Happiness. Everyone is Open to each other, Connected to each other personally and Happy. Our work may be overload from time to time, but we are happy. There is no office politics, no right and perk division. Managers and team members are treated alike and leaders are encouraged to serve and lead their teams, not boss them around.
• Long-term Career path development.
• Interesting training program.
• Challenging yet fast improvement.
• Working with Big Clients (top Fortune 1000 companies).