- Create and maintain new marketing campaigns, brand promotions for the company on different sites;
- Analyze and report social media actions on a monthly basis for successes and new opportunities;
- Continue to refine and define our social marketing process;
- Build and execute social media strategy through competitive research, platform determination, benchmarking, messaging and audience identification;
- Develop PR strategies, campaigns, and initiatives to improve public perception of company;
- Release promotion literature about new products;
- Respond to information queries from media and the general public;
- Manage an organization’s reputation with the public in general and clients;
- Manage communications budgets under the validation of the direction.
- Bachelor degree in Communications, Marketing, Business, New Media, Public Relations or related field.
- Having strong skills in Social and PR.
- Having some skills with Google Analytics
- Minimum of 2 years of job related experience.
- Proven working experience in social media or related field.
- Excellent consulting, presentation and communication skills.
- Demonstrable social networking experience and social analytics tools knowledge.
- Knowledge of online marketing and good understanding of major marketing channels.
- Working language: English and Vietnamese.