A successful qualified candidate will work with Umbala Operation team to execute, optimize social media, content marketing campaigns that drive traffic, downloads, and brand.
- Communicate directly with the community, build strong relationships, act as a voice of the Umbala teen community;
- Oversee the total community member experience, taking care to welcome new members;
- Execute programs to increase teen user-generated content and member conversations;
- Monitor and curate news items that affect teenagers, collaborate and brainstorm across Umbala teams around teens and technology.
- Pursuing an undergraduate degree
- Superior social media knowledge with high proficiency in sites such as Instagram, Snapchat, Vine, Facebook, and YouTube
- Passion for social media and emerging trends in the teen & young community
- Super creativity and ability to create outstanding or stunning to make a great call-to-action
- Highly effective communication skills, including written and verbal
- Ability to build relationships and work collaboratively to drive results
- Capable of explaining concepts clearly and credibly across all levels of the organization
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Strong analytical background, outstanding communication, and a desire to learn and succeed required.
- Salary + Bonus based on KPI
- Culture Activities: Strong Vision “Crazy guys create magic to change the world” & Professional Startup Environment.
*Please send your CV (include your photograph) with email Subject: [Position – FullName]