- Build up social media plan monthly and weekly.
- In charge of developing content on social networking sites: Facebook, Instagram etc.
- Always look to update the trend of new online community to exploit appropriate content in the direction of the project in charge.
- Have a basic understanding of online advertising tools for data analysis and performance evaluation on social channels, suggesting appropriate development orientation.
- Do weekly, monthly progress reports.
- Always be creative in the process of making content.
- Ability to write well in bilingual (English & Vietnamese)
- Good leadership and teamwork skills to manage projects on content development.
- At least 1 year experience in Social Media position or having worked in this position within the agency is an advantage.
- Ability to be under highly pressure.
- Singapore working environment.
- 3 meals per day provided.
- Competitive salary.
- Chance to learn film-making processes and cultures.
*Email subject: [RICE] SMP _ Your full name.