A successfully qualified candidate will be responsible for managing all things social media and develop campaign that drive number of downloads, following, and engagement on all platform. This person will have experience not only in crafting creative content but in performing data analysis and reporting on key insights and findings.
- Content development: Create, curate, and manage content through social media editorial calendar. Leverage insights to inform content direction.
- Social media community management: Manage brand social media channels, including but not limited to Facebook, Instagram, Vine, YouTube, etc. Respond to queries and user feedback. Build brand visibility: identify communities to participate in, proactively participate in online conversations, engage influencers, uncover content ideas and identify patterns and trends in consumer conversation. Coordinate online contests and promotions.
- Social media advertising: Oversee budget for social media advertising.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent experience.
- 2+ years of experience in a high traffic social media marketing role.
- Exceptional verbal communication and copywriting skills.
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills coupled with the ability to act independently across competing priorities.
- Experience with listening tools, analytics, business intelligence platforms, application metrics and other surveying tactics to build measurement dashboards.
- Effectively understand, represent and cultivate Umbala’s brand voice in community and social channels.
- Ability to address unforeseen problems creatively, patiently, and tactfully.
- Bonus points for those with highly curated and engaged personal social accounts.
Salary (8,000,000 – 10,000,000 VND) + Bonus based on KPI.
*Email subject: Position – Name (Ex: Social Media Specialist – Full name)