- The Software Practice is a technology company based in Singapore that builds software applications for clients as well as for its own business. Our core strength is in building large and complex web and mobile applications. We’re a full service development firm who’ve launched several products working with clients from an idea to a prototype to production with real world users.
- In the past, we’ve built applications that have been used by hundreds of thousands of users. Our expertise lies in being able to architect stable, highly scalable and performant platforms for web and mobile applications.
- Our clients range from small start-ups looking to build and launch their product from scratch to a critical internal applications for Government organizations(like DSTA – the Defence Science and Technology Agency and BCA – the Building Construction Authority of Singapore).
- Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
- Solid programming ability in at least one language
- Clear and precise written communication. A large part of our team works remotely and it’s vital that you are able to document ideas, progress and problems with clarity so everyone can work asynchronously.
- You must be happy to work independently (remote welcome) and be able to structure timelines,take ownership and responsibility and communicate clearly.
- Mobile development – Android/iOS (native or mobile development frameworks like PhoneGap)
- Experience with AWS, Azure, Heroku or any other cloud platforms
- Development in C#
- Web design experience – HTML/CSS and JS
- Design expertise – web/graphic design