- Focus on the key Customer Service Drivers
- Easy to Business with;
- Timely Delivery of Documents;
- Pro-Active Notification;
- Exception Management ;
- Efficient claim handling
- Booking with vendors/ shippers
- Planning with vendors/ shippers (Vendor coordination)
- Query Resolution with shippers/ Customers/ Key Account Managers- ensure timely resolution and response to
- Responsible for cross sell/up sell, customer retention.
- Follow up on the Outstanding bookings & query resolution
- Prepares contracts and charge structures in line with the Damco Policy
- Record and report the performance of the designated set of Solutions Customers that help provide suitable
- Service delivery wins
- Service failures
- Work with the KAMs/ Commercial team to establish and strengthen customer relationships.
- Comply to specific customer SOP and monitor respective KPIs
- Execute reports assigned by Assistant Manager/Manager
- Operational knowledge & Customer Service Experience
- At least 6 months’ experience in a large Operations / Customer service teams
- Working knowledge of FACT, MODS
- Familiarity with Damco Policies and Processes relating to the following is preferred
- Customer Service Quality Standards, Quotation Standards and Pricing Policy
- Processes relating to credit approval process, invoicing / dunning
- Forwarding Products including VAS, Insurance, etc.
- Trade Lane Management process, including procurement process, allocation management process, Preferred Carriers , and Carrier charge structure
- Communication Skills- Excellent communication skills and the ability to communicate confidently
- Drive for Results
- Passion to drive closures & high level customer service orientation
- Well organized when working under pressure
- Team player – Works together with others in the business unit to achieve results, fosters teamwork
- Kindly note in the post that we just receive CVs in English and only successful candidates would be contacted for the next round.