- Ngành nghề
- Cấp độ
- Loại hình công việc
Toàn thời gian
- Tỉnh thành
Hồ Chí Minh
- Hạn nộp hồ sơ
March 30, 2017
- Ngày đăng
March 13, 2017
- Compensation and Benefits
- Responsible for all compensation process including Payroll, Income Tax, Social/Health/Unemployment Insurance to be on time and accuracy.
- Update and comply with local regulations on labor, tax, SI/HI/UI issues of LO including all reports required by the law.
- Support employees in Vietnam on annual medical check-up, medical and accident insurance under the company regulations.
- Responsible for on boarding, employment contract monitor and exit process of employee according to the company policy and labor law.
- Manage the implementation on the employee’s benefits under the company policies.
- Participate in external salary surveys
- Support SHRM to prepare Personnel budgeting of the LO
- Mobility administration
- Support expats and foreign employees on the onboarding process and during the employment
- Coordinate with other departments and third party service providers during and after the relocation process such as the work permit, PIT… to ensure the process are running smoothly.
- Administration on eHR systems
- Manage employees data in eHR system (SAP HR module). Update and maintain to ensure data base quality and integrity.
- Support Line Managers and employees in the eHR systems in SAP.
- Responsible for updating organization chart monthly or when having changes
- Headcount reports and related reports according to the company’ requirement.
- Monthly/quarterly/annual staff turnover report
- Support HR team in other tasks
- Support SHRM in maintaining and developing communication within the company to ensure a transparent streamline of information, policies, and guidelines.
- Assist SHRM and HR team in any other HR matters related and employment matters such as Training, Recruitment, Exit interview.
- Conduct other projects for HR as requested.
- Corporate Events, Entertainment Programs, Staff benefit programs.
- Line Managers of defined support area
- Government authorities
- Cross functions
- Mature, well-organized, a self starter with enthusiasm and initiative
- Customer oriented, approachable, strong interpersonal and communication skills
- MS-Office skills, SAP experience is a plus
- University degree in Human Resources, Psychology, Organizational Development or related field
- At least 3 year experience in HR (preferably in an international organization) with strong knowledge of the best practice in Human Resources.
- English fluent (written and oral)
- Vietnamese fluent (written and oral)