- Spotting time code (timing) foreign language videos with or without script. Spotting/Timing is the technique to make subtitles and sound appear simultaneously in a video. You will be trained to work on all kinds of languages French and Chinese. This position requires spotters to have a sense of language in general and their carefulness.
- Using company’s software running on window platform.
- Good at listening. Be able to understand the source language.
- Have an eye for detail and work conscientiously.
- Must have basic computer knowledge and Microsoft Office.
- Must have a computer running on Window platform and a stable internet connection.
- Must be able to meet deadlines.
- Prefer senior or graduated from Faculty of Linguistic: French, Chinese.
- Working: Full time – 2 month
Allowance for interns