- Ngành nghề
- Cấp độ
- Loại hình công việc
Toàn thời gian
- Tỉnh thành
Hồ Chí Minh
- Hạn nộp hồ sơ
September 15, 2017
- Ngày đăng
September 3, 2017
- Lead and motivate the Creation Design team in Ho Chi Minh City.
- Manage the technical design team: set goals, monitor progress, offer help, and critique work for Designers and Assistant Designers; manage, supervise, and develop the team.
- Understand and develop HZO design direction, keeping innovative design aesthetics through cost engineered design solutions.
- Work closely with cross functional departments including marketing, development, factory, suppliers and testing to resolve product issues from design packages to commercialisation.
- Develop concepts and creative strategies that fulfil objectives of category briefs.
- Ensure Design team achieves all product milestones in a fast paced creation environment.
- Participate in creation of seasonal Creative Direction strategies.
- Design and develop solutions to achieve commercialisation of iconic silhouettes
- Present and communicate concepts and ideas both visually and orally in a clear and concise manner cross functionally and culturally.
- Maintain current and accurate records of teams work.
- Identify opportunities for improvement and change, and initiate own proposals/projects.
- Seek out Design resources that can deliver world class results.
- Act as an innovative solution provider for the category.
- Constantly resource new materials and processes in conjunction with new manufacturing techniques.
- Communicate and share new insights and best practices to enable potential new design solutions for the rest of the team.
- Upload information to internal software systems (PDM/DMT)
- Strong verbal and visual communication and storytelling skills.
- Ability to effectively communicate to all levels within the organisation.
- Good knowledge of lifestyle and sport culture
- Knowledge of the commercial channel beneficial
- Knowledge of Macintosh computer and design software/systems (Photoshop, Illustraton)
- Fluent in English (spoken and written)
- Proven experience with the entire design process (time planning, design steps, production/execution of design solutions.
- Strong understanding of footwear construction and the processes involved in their manufacture.
- Understanding of materials and colours and their application to footwear designs.
- Understanding of material development.
- Ability to travel internationally for consumer trend research
- Bachelor of University degree (B.A.) in Industrial/ Fashion design
- At least 4-8 years experience in sporting goods/Fashion design at a managerial level.
- Multinational experience living abroad and working with various cultures.