As a Senior Front End Developer you will be responsible for developing plugins for Grafana, what is an open source metric analytics & visualization suite.Reporting to Monitoring Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Design, develop and optimize custom Grafana App Plugin
- Design API and WebSocket specifications and ⏎
- Work closely with our DevOps monitoring team to implement best practices.
- Work closely with our internal customers to identify and improve problem areas in the UI.
- Become an expert at leveraging our monitoring resources and tools.
- Good English skills, fluently speaking is preferred
- Experience working in an Agile Software Development environment
- ‘CAN-DO’ attitude
- Proficient in authoring, editing and presenting technical documents.
- Ability to effectively present information to team members and management, customers and prospects.
- Must be self-starter, proactive and willing to learn and grow with the business.
- Ability to work well under pressure and manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Ability to work well in cross-functional teams.
- Strong problem solving skills
- Strong technical backgrounds:
- SOLID, DRY, KISS Principles
- Master well more than one frameworks: Backbone.js, AngularJS, React, Ember.js, Bootstrap, Node.js, and JQuery
- Experience in more than one unit test frameworks: Jasmine, Mocha
- Good sense of UI/UX
- Data visualization
- Task Runners: Gulp, Grunt