- Optimum manpower and resource utilization through strategic planning, organizing, controlling, monitoring and leading Interact, liaise and manage relationship with other operating departments, external vendor and suppliers, government and regulatory bodies.
- Responsible for general administration of the station which encompasses asset management, administrative and minor human resource activity at station.
- Managing operations covering all ground related aspects following Standard Operation Procedures, enforcing safety and security at all times and to ensure consistent achievement of set KPIs Develop annual facility and manpower budget, monitor and ensure ongoing adherence to budget.
- Document processes and procedures on all aspects of the station’s operational scope, including equipment, technology and people management to maximize productivity at the same time maintain motivated and effective work force.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree, Post Graduate Diploma or Professional Degree in Commerce, Airline Operation/Airport Management or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): Airline Background/Travel Industry.
- Preferred skill(s): Authority and Government.
- Required language(s): English and local dialect.
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Senior Managers specializing in or equivalent.
- Positions will be based in Nha Trang, Vietnam.
*Only shortlisted candidates will be notified