- Setting goals for the work group, developing organizational capability, and modeling how we work together:
- Identifies and communicates key responsibilities and practices to ensure the immediate team of direct reports promotes a successful attitude, confidence in leadership, and teamwork to achieve business results.
- Supports the implementation of company programs to ensure the success of the Company.
Planning and Execution
- Developing strategic and operational plans for the work group, managing execution, and measuring results:
- Performs analysis and planning for capital expenditures and operating budgets for facilities operations and services.
- Plans and manages business / department processes and practices to ensure that programs are aligned with company business goals and objectives.
- Prepares, communicates and educates partners and team on changes in policies and practices within the organization.
Business Requirements – Providing functional expertise and executing functional responsibilities:
- Develops effective working relationships with vendors, procurement and information technology departments, and partners in order to assess needs and provide services.
- Develops preventative maintenance programs.
- Develops, implements and maintains company programs for administrative or other partner services including mail, office supplies, reception, pantry, events support etc.
- Ensures SSC building and maintenance. Oversees SSC programs including partner activities, transportation services, garage etc.
Partner Development & Team Building
- Providing partners with coaching, feedback, and developmental opportunities and building effective teams:
- Challenges and inspires partners to achieve business results.
- Conducts and ensures the completion of performance reviews.
- Ensures partners adhere to legal and operational compliance requirements.
- Provides coaching, direction and leadership support to team members in order to achieve partner, business and customer results.
Summary of Experience
- General office administration
- Managing and developing others
- Development of policies, programs & procedures in a fast growth organization / environment.
- Facility maintenance management experience.
- Management of vendors and service providers
- Local governance contact skills.
- Organization and planning skills
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely, both orally and in writing
- Ability to communicate (speaking, writing) easily in English and Vietnamese.
- Negotiation skills
- Problem-solving skills
- Ability to prepare and manage budgets
- Tasks management skills
- Interpersonal and management skills
- Project management skills, including measurement, reporting and financial analysis.