To assist S&P Manager in providing business planning frameworks and account servicing activities to manage projects that exceed client’s needs and expectation.
- Research and build concept proposal to develop effective solutions for clients creatively
- Strategic development and implementation of marketing campaigns across all channels and disciplines.
- Day to day management and coordination of the account team.
- Build strong relationship with key clients
- Arrange and chair meetings and report writing
- Content writing / copy writing
- Event execution
- Background: University Degree. Excelent command of English and Computer skills
- Key competencies required: Passionate, Loyal highly self motivated, Proactive, Dynamic, Creative, Good presentation and Persuading skill
- Strategic approach to communication: research and develop proposal, sell in, oversee implementation.
- Team Player; excellent people negotiation and co-ordination skills across client and partners.
- Able to work under tight deadlines and pressure.
- Experience: knowledge about event/activation is an advantage, marketing experience is also acceptable.