- To coordinate with Account team, Creative team to develop proposal.
- To propose, write and present marketing solution strategies, communication plans
- To brief design team and follow up design
- To be able to detect consumer insights and turn insights into strategic ideas and integrated communication solutions
- Creative, passionate, smart, good looking, dynamic for innovative marketing solutions
- At least 1-2 years’ experience in positions of planning/account in below-the-line marketing service (activation, event)
- Understand different consumer/customer’s insight and channels, priority FMCG category
- Experience of project management (account position) and developing proposal would be an advantage
- Excellent presentation skills with Powerpoint (writing and visual), presentation skill, and ability to weave ideas into stories
- Excellent English skills (both verbal and written),
- Minimum bachelor degree level – preferably in marketing/English major.
- Competitive salary.
- Allowances: lunch
- Internal training course about marketing & field trade
- KPI bonus & review
- Free Yoga and Zumba courses at our office