- Handle assigned accounts & projects under the supervision of Managing Director
- Provide properly and efficiently brand strategic planning services to Clients.
- Develop strategic and innovative plans for your clients which deliver on the brief and meet your clients’ business requirements
- Present proposals & ideas to clients with team support
- Work with cross function department (creative, account, digital…) to deliver a campaign that meets the client’s brief and budget on time
- Support in new business pitches, as required
- Coach and develop staff in line with their career roadmap
- Work Experience Requirements:
- Bachelor Degree required, Master degree is plus
- At least 3 year experiences related to the same filed or in Advertising field. (Below The Line)
- Excellent English skills (both verbal and written)
- Deep knowledge of marketing management, especially branding, and advertising.
- Creative mind with ability to generate and apply ideas
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including ability to effectively communicate with internal and external customers
- Excellent computer proficiency (MS Office – Word, Excel, Power Point and Outlook)
- Excellent presentation skills, interpersonal skills and ability to weave ideas into stories
- Must be able to work under pressure and meet deadlines, while maintaining a positive attitude and providing exemplary customer service
- Ability to work independently and to carry out assignments to completion within parameters of instructions given, prescribed routines, and standard accepted practices
- Negotiate salary.
- Allowances: lunch
- Internal training course about marketing & field trade
- KPI bonus & review
- Free Yoga and Zumba courses at our office