- Welcome new comer. Ensure that employees complete the necessary document. Ensure the well preparation for new comer are ready before on-board date.
- Ensure all new comer briefed about company policy, restaurant rules, service procedure, employee benefit, employee responsibilities, job description…
- Ensures all guests are seated and served in a timely fashion and staff consistently demonstrates warm, friendly, efficient and courteous guest service.
- Consistently provides thorough training for service staff and establishes accountability for maintaining the highest service standards.
- Ensures fine dining techniques are practiced at all times within the restaurant.
- In-charge all kind of training in the restaurant with include: Section training, on-the job training. Co-odinate with HR dept for HR general training etc.
- Updating staff training book.
- In-charge duty roaster, attendant record and leave.
- Works effectively with the F&B Manager to provide overall management and maintenance of service levels for the assigned restaurant.
- Directing and delegating tasks and giving instructions to the team during the shifts.
- Checking preparations before and during the shift.
- Ensuring the progress and delivery of tasks and making sure quality standards are met in doing so..
- Respond to guest complains and questions in a timely manner.
- Working together with other departments to supervise all tasks to be done in an efficient and timely manner.
- Keeping the supplies and stock up to requirements, including advising the restaurant manager on the required materials.
- Working along in the shifts, being knowledgeable about all products to answer the questions of both guests and staff.
- Working together with the entire F&B management on new ideas and improvements for the department.
- Checking bills, tables progress, preparations, waiting time for food and bevearge to prevent mistakes.
- Supervising the restaurant clean up and closing procedures.
- Doing proper shift handovers to inform colleagues about what happened in the shift and what is important for the rest of the day/week.
- Ensure that menus are handled properly and replace damaged or outdated materials.
- Networks with other departments as necessary to ensure effective operation of the restaurant.
- Monitors and enforces compliance with all departmental procedures and controls.
- Ensures proper sanitation procedures are in place and maintained at established levels.
- Ensures all equipment, furniture and fixtures are maintained in clean, working order.
- Performs regular administrative tasks including: Register and safe audits, deposit of company funds, proper accounting of restaurant funds, reporting of all guest and employee accidents.
- Barchelor degree in Hospitality Managerment or equivalent required
- Four years’ fine dining experience, with a minimum of two years’ supervisory experience
- Excellent customer relation skills
- Demonstrated knowledge of tableside service and specialized tableside preparations in high class standard
- Ability to maintain bar operations
- Pre-opening experience is a plus
- Guest oriented and service minded