- Support accounting team as Daily accounting work and full accounting finance work.
- Review work performed by accountant;
- Review and verify bank account reconciliations, manage the cash flow;
- Check PIT, CIT, VAT reports and other tax correspondences for the tax office;
- Check monthly payroll spreadsheets (including calculations of Personnel Income Tax (PIT), Social Insurance (SI) Health Insurance (HI);
- Prepare PIT finalization and financial reports for CIT finalization and audit report;
- Discuss with the mission management on any significant issues identified.
- University graduates in finance, accounting and auditing
- More than 2 year experience in accounting field at foreign outsourcing services companies/or
- Over 4 years’ experience in Accounting & Consulting jobs
- Having CPA Vietnam certificate
- Good analytical skill, self-driven and persuasive
- High teamwork spirit, responsible and decisive
- Strong English language capabilities
- Strong management skills and soft skills
- Hard working, responsible and willing to learn
- Mature attitude and highly committed
- Capable of supporting and mentoring employees.
- Capable of taking full responsibility for own and teams work.
- Able to manage in a motivational and respectful way
- Competitive salary
- Regular client contact
- Excellent training program
- Genuine work / life balance
- Possibility of working on different business lines
If you are interested in this job, please email the following documents to Mazars Vietnam Ltd. at Ho Chi Minh office:
- Cover letter in English (and French if any)
- Résumé in English (and French if any)
- Reference list/ letters, if any
- Qualifications and certificates, if any