To render and maintain an effective and efficient procurement function that will ensure value for money when acquiring assets, goods and services.
- Facilitate supply chain management.
- Monitoring the implementation of supply chain policies.
- Ensuring compliance with different statutory legislation.
- Assist in the organisation’s procurement functions.
- Contract Management.
- Asset Management.
- Daily management of incoming requests from end users ensuring timeout turn around.
- Conduct monthly demand planning to determine the needs and requirements for good and services.
- 01 MALE/FEMALE, Age: 23 ~ 30; Supply & demand staff, working at:Head Office of Diana Unicharm, Linh Nam Str., Hoang Mai dist., Hanoi.Bachelor Degree in Economics, Business Administration, Foreign Trade or relevant
- English Proficient written and oral(equivalent to Ielts 6.0 level and up)
- At least 1-2 working experiences in SCM are required
- Computer skill: MS Office (Excel, Word etc)
- Being proactive, independent and able to work under pressure
- Good communication skills.
- Persuading, influencing and negotiating skills
Candidates who meet the mandatory requirements and key selection criteria as detailed in the position description are encouraged to submit an application.
Please note, your application must address how you meet the key selection criteria as detailed in the position description and shortlisted candidates will be contacted only.