- You make your products available at the right time, the right place and at the best cost.
- Your responsibilities:
- You plan your orders and forecasts to ensure the models availability (finished goods + components).
- You obtain the best possible leadtime and price.
- You ensure a reliable data price/cost and leadtime referencing of your products.
- You manage and optimize components stock supply and ensure a reliable stock.
- You manage the capacity and production planning of your suppliers.
- You pilot my activity: turnover, margin, performance.
- You manage the continuous improvement of supply performances.
- You are excellent in English. Speaking French is an advantage.
- You have bachelor degree or upper, preferable with major in foreign trade, industrial management, economic, import/export.
- You have experience working in planning, supply chain or merchandising.
- You adhere to deadlines and prioritize your actions.
- You are ready to make decision and responsible for your decisions.
- You practice sport.
- You are mobile internationally.
- Your understanding about production, especially in textile/ garment/ footwear industries would be an advantage.
- Career planning through your Personal Plan and Learning & Development Plan
- Monthly performance bonus.
- 18 annual leaves & flexible working hours
- Participate in several training courses to develop your competence.
- Join collective activities organized by the Company.
- Insurance for you and your family.
- Receive a budget for individual sport practice.
Note: We will only consider candidates who have enough information on the CV in English (your personal format is preferable)